Pricing Currently Unavailable. Contact us for details.
BIGGER. BOLDER. BADDER
At Chevrolet Performance, we have mastered the art of reinvention. Our Big-Block crate engines have evolved to become more innovative, more powerful, and bigger than they’ve ever been. The new Chevrolet Performance ZZ632/1000 DELUXE Big-Block Crate Engine is no exception. It's our most powerful crate engine ever, with the modern convenience of EFI technology, providing more than 1,000 horsepower on 93-octane pump gas.
- Engine Type: Chevy Tall-Deck Big-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 632 cu. in.
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.600 x 4.750 in.
- Block: Cast Iron Bowtie with 4-bolt main caps-tall deck
- Crankshaft: Forged 4340 steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged steel H-beam
- Pistons: Forged aluminum 2618 alloy
- Intake Manifold: Aluminum high-rise single-plane
- Throttle Body: 4500-style
- Fuel Injectors: 86-lb/hr
- Camshaft Type: Billet Steel Hydraulic Roller
- Valve Lift (in.): 0.780 intake/0.782 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 270º intake/287º exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum spread-port; 70cc chambers -RS-X design
- Valve Size (in.): 2.450 intake/1.800 exhaust,Titanium (5/16-in stem OD)
- Ignition Type: 58X crank-triggered, coil-near-plug
- Compression Ratio: 12.0:1 (nominal)
- Rocker Arms: Forged aluminum; roller-style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.8:1 (shaft-mount)
- Water Pump: Aluminum
- Oil Pan: Steel 8-quart
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump (93 octane or higher)
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 7,000
- Balanced: Internal